It’s been a long 3 months and we’ve missed you dearly!
With cautious optimism and a host of new health and safety procedures, Little Learners will be re-opening on Monday, June 29th. We made this decision after careful consideration of a host of factors. Below we have listed some of the new procedures and guidelines put in place for our opening.
We have set up a Covid-19 page on our website with the detailed procedures, guidelines, and regulations that have been put into effect. Please understand that this is an ever changing situation and we will make our best effort to keep this information up to date. Feel free to contact our staff with any questions or concerns you may have, and be sure to follow our Facebook page for news and updates.
What Parents Need to Know about Our Re-Opening:
- Due to limited capacity, children must be enrolled for the entire summer – 5 days per week at Budd Lake, and 3 or 5 days per week at Rockaway.
- Our hours have changed. Before care and after care have been eliminated to avoid mixing of classes.
Our new hours are – Rockaway 8:00 am – 5:30 pm, and Budd Lake 8:00 am – 5:00 pm.
- Drop-off and Pick-up procedures have changed. Please check our Covid-19 page for details.
- All parents must wear face coverings at drop-off and pick-up. Children over 2 may wear face coverings, but it is not mandatory.
Staff will be wearing face coverings at all times.
- Temperatures of all children will be taken before they are dropped off each morning, and then again after nap-time.
Staff will also have their temperatures taken upon arrival and again in the afternoon.
- Stringent cleaning and sanitizing procedures have been put in place that meet or exceed CDC guidelines. Please check our Covid-19 page for details.
Please know that our staff love the children of our Little Learners families. Their first priority is to protect and nurture each child that walks through our doors. We hope you will have patience while we all get used to these new procedures. As always, our staff is available to answer any questions about our schools, staff, and/or Covid-19 procedures.
We miss you all and we can’t wait to see everyone again!